Connexion’s Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern participation in the Fort Collins Connexion (Connexion) Refer A Friend program (“Refer A Friend Program” or “Program”). By referring a new customer, activating a new service, or otherwise participating under the Program, the referring customer (“Referring Customer”) and the referred new customer (“New Customer”) agree to be bound by these Terms.
Under the Program, eligible Referring Customers and New Customers who satisfy all Program eligibility criteria shall each receive a referral credit (“Credit”). The type and amount of the Credit shall be determined solely by Fort Collins Connexion and is subject to change at Connexion’s sole discretion at any time. The Program only applies to referrals of Fort Collins Connexion high speed Internet service.
Both the Referring Customer and the New Customer will each receive the Credit on their account when both parties meet the following Program eligibility criteria:
• A Referring Customer must be an existing customer.
• A Referring Customer refers a New Customer to Fort Collins Connexion, and the New Customer successfully gets Fort Collins Connexion’s high speed Internet service installed. The New Customer’s service and account shall be subject to Fort Collins Connexion’s standard installation process and terms of service.
• A Credit of $50.00 will be applied to both the Referring Customer and New Customer’s accounts within two (2) billing cycles of New Customer’s service activation and receipt of referral. Referring Customer’s and the New Customer’s accounts must be in good standing to receive Credit. The Credit has no cash value and will not be refunded.
• The Program is only available to customers (both referred and referring) located in Fort Collins Connexion’s serviceable areas. A customer may not refer themselves and the Program offer does not apply to a second business or a second personal account. The New Customer’s account must be under a different name and have a different service address than the Referring Customer’s account. If a New Customer is referred by more than one Advocate, only the first Advocate submitted will be awarded the Credit.
• Fort Collins Connexion employees who are responsible for selling Fort Collins Connexion services and/or products, including business services and Fort Collins Connexion third party contractors, vendors or agents and their employees and all others with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to participate in the Program or receive any Credits under the Program for referring a customer, being referred as a customer, or otherwise.
• A participant’s account does not qualify for the Credit until all information Fort Collins Connexion requires in connection with opening a residential service account is provided. Reproduction, purchase, sale, transfer, or trade of this offer is prohibited. Multiple Credits may be earned by the Referring Customer within a one-month period, but only one Credit may be applied per month. Additional Credits will be applied on subsequent months. This Program offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
• The Program is only applicable to residential services, installed after September 1, 2023.
Other restrictions may apply. The Terms of this Program may be changed or revoked at any time without notice at Fort Collins Connexion’s sole discretion.