Connexion Billing System Upgrade
We are excited to announce that Connexion is upgrading our billing system!
Important Information Regarding Your Account
Our new billing system, which will be launching soon, will include a new customer account portal with improved features to help you manage your account, pay bills, set up credit card autopay, and more!
As part of the transition between systems, we are shutting down the old customer account portal and turning on the new one.
Please read the following important information:
- ACH Payments that were previously scheduled up to Saturday, December 11 at 12:00 a.m. will be processed as usual.
- Any ACH payments scheduled after Saturday, December 11 will not go through and an alternative payment arrangement will need to be made.
Any customers not signed up for ACH will need to make an alternative payment arrangement.
Alternative Payment Options to Choose From:
Pay over the phone:
- Customer Service representatives are available at 970-212-2900 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (Closed major holidays)
- Payments may be made with Visa, Mastercard or Discover using our 24/7 automated phone system.
Pay by mail:
- Check (Do not mail cash) and bill stub may be mailed to:
Fort Collins Utilities
PO Box 1580
Fort Collins, CO 80522-1580
Pay in Person:
- Customer Service Lobby – located at 222 Laporte from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday (Closed major holidays)
- Drop Box – located on the east side of 222 Laporte Ave. in the alley near the Butterfly Café. (Payments are collected weekdays. Do not place cash in drop box.)
Why is Connexion switching billing systems?
The original billing system did not meet the needs of our customers and we believed it was time to move forward with a new solution.
Why do we have two separate bills when I get utility services from one organization?
Connexion requires different functionality to manage its specific products and services, which is why we have a separate billing system from the rest of Utilities. This also means that a separate bill is generated.
Will Fort Collins Utilities need a new billing system? When?
Utilities will begin work in 2022 on a multi-year project to either upgrade or replace the existing Utilities billing system. There will be multiple enhancements that will provide many benefits to the customer experience.
Will there be a customer account portal?
Yes. It will have new and improved features to help you manage your account, pay bills, set up credit card auto payment and paperless billing easily and securely.
Will I be able to keep my Connexion account number?
Yes! Your Connexion account number will transfer over to the new billing system.
Stay Tuned for More Information
We will be sending you a follow up email soon, with instructions on how to access the new customer portal and set up your account, elect paperless billing and enroll in credit card autopay.